You are welcome to download and use these documents for your own personal use, but not to upload them to another website etc. (be aware that each file and most of the pages are identifiable.)
I would recommend that you download the pdfs and view them with Adobe Acrobat as opposed to trying to view them with your web browser. All the files are computer searchable. ( = added in the past month)
- AP1186 sections 2, 3 & 4 (from 1938) Transmitter-Receivers, Receviers, and Amplifiers
- Concise details of Ground Radio and Terminal Equipment (A.P.116A-0101-1)
- Notes from a 1937 course containing the following (including circuit diagrams)
- Transmitters: TR2, TR4, TR9, T19B, T21, T70, T77, T1092, TR1091, T0183
- Receivers: TF, R54, R64, R68, R1082, R1084 R1093, TR9
- Wavemeters: W39, W42, W69, W1081, Neon lamp
- Remote controls: 3 Relay, Pulsed
- Amplifier A65 and Type B power supply.
If you have any comments, complaints, suggestions, requests etc, please drop me a line via my Genuki email page.
Page last updated 29th February 2020 by Colin Hinson.