Blunham Village Web Site.
Links to pages that I maintain on this and other web-sites.
- I maintain the Genuki
pages for the County of Yorkshire, Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire and Cambridgeshire (around 160,000 pages). These pages are
hosted on the Genuki server.
- I spent 16years in the R.A.F. working on Early Warning Search Radars. I now spend some time getting old radar displays working again at the RAF Henlow Signals Museum.
- I had an interest in aircraft from an early age and take photographs whenever I go on a visit where there are aircraft. (see link in the header above).
- A set of pages giving information on how
to format images (pictures) for use on the web, and which file format you
should use for which type. If you have web pages of your own, you may learn
something to assist you from these pages.
- A free document: If you are doing family history research,
you will probably find that you need a form to hand to your relatives etc. for
them to fill in giving details of places of birth, marriage, wives, husbands,
siblings etc. I have produced
a form to do this which you can get from the Genuki Yorkshire site in MS
Word 6 format. It is intended that one of these forms should be completed by
- A large table (83K) of the Archbishops of
Britain from the first one, to present day. The table also includes the
- The transcription of "The English
Peerage" (Volume II. only) dated 1790.
- A short Bibliography of each of the Kings
and Queens of England and Scotland, and
some of the people around them.
- Due my interest in Genealogy, I have quite a good collection
of rare books (mainly on Yorkshire). I am slowly scanning these and placing
the results on CDrom which I have for sale on my
- If you've got an hour or two to waste, you might like to have a look at this (best viewed in full screen)(it's an animated tiled gif), and when you've got fed up of that, try this one!!
Links to other places on the Web
Are you looking for lead-acid type batteries? Try Tayna Batteries, I have had several batteries
from them and recommended them to others. Excellent service, next day delivery and the prices quoted are post paid.
Did you use Microsoft's "Cardfile" on the early versions of Windows? If so, you might like to try azzCardfile - I've been using this since version 2, but Windows 10 (64bit) objected to running this (surprise!!). The current version is 4 and this runs fine under Windows 10. Each card name appears in the index down the left hand side, and the card size is whatever you want it to be. Lots of features, and a free trial :-).
Airport parking: The Airport Parking Shop has pulled together the parking companies information for the UK airports.
Are you a Wonnacott, or do you have Wonnacotts in your family line?
If so, then my friend Paul Wonnacott would love to hear from you, particularly
if you can add some more information to his Wonnacott
Australian booksellers - rare, old, out of print books and book search engine.
Page last updated 12th May 2020 by Colin Hinson.