Test Equipment documents.
You are welcome to download and use these documents for your own personal use, but not to upload them to another website etc.
I would recommend that you download the pdfs and view them with Adobe Acrobat as opposed to trying to view them with your web browser. All the files are computer searchable.
( = added in the past month)
- AP1186 sections 5, 6 & 7 (from 1938) Test and measuring equipt., W/T & R/T ancillary equipt., Visual Signalling apparatus.
- CT160 AVO Valve Tester (AP 2537F) (1955)
- CT202/AP61335 Frequency Swept Oscillator (A.P. 2563DV)
- CT321 Pulse Generator (AP 117E-0502-1, formerly AP 2563DY)
- CT394 UHF Signal Generator (AP 2531H, BR1771(30))
- CT403 and CT417 Wattmeter (AP 117B-0402-13D)
- CT406 Signal Generator (for I.F. Amplifiers) (AP 117E-0205-1, formerly AP 2563CL)
- CT418 and CT419 Wattmeter, Marconi TF1152A (AP 117B-0403-13D)
- CT433 Signal Generator (AP 117E-0106-1, BR1771(22))
- CT443 Absorption Wattmeter (AP 117B-0401-1, formerly part of AP2536C)
- CT500 Pulse Generator (AP 117E-0501-13D)
- CT504 and CT505 Frequency Meter (AP117D-0201-13D, formerly part of AP2536C)
- CT513 Noise Generator (AP 117E-0701-1, formerly AP 2546L)
- CT528 Electronic Voltmeter (AP 117G-0604-1)
- CT578-3 Pulse Generator Modular (AP 117E-0508-1)
- Marconi TF144.G Standard Signal Generator TF144.G
- Marconi TF 144H (series II) Signal Generator
- Marconi Output Power Meter Types TF340
- Marconi TF 995A/5 F.M./A.M. Signal Generator
- Marconi TF 1370A - Audio and Video Signal Generator (AP 117E-0101-13D)
- Marconi TF 2016 - AM/FM Signal Generator & Digital Synchronizer (AP117E-041600)
- Pye Test Meter Type TM1
- TS-403/U (AN/URM-61) Signal Generator (AN 16-30URM61-3)
- Test set Type 391 (Test Oscillator for ILS receivers) (AP117E-0201-1, formerly AP 2534G)
- Hartley Type 13A Oscilloscope
- Dumont Oscillograph type 208
- Airmec HF Wave Analyser Type 853
- Bendix Test Set for Radios SCR-522
- Trend Telegraph & Data Signal Analyser - Maintenance Manual for Types 1A and 2A.
Page last updated 1st November 2019 by Colin Hinson.